Friday, February 25, 2011

Jerk, LCCJ

Buy in:
  • TGU
  • 20kg
  • 6L/6R

WOD:
  • Jerk (20kg)                   4:00 w/1:00 off X3
  • 1A LCCJ (16kg)            4:00 w/:30 off X2




NOTES:
** would have done one more round of the LCCJ's but had to take care of the water on the basement floor w/ Michael before he left for work.

** everything that could go wrong this morning Did! - got down to the basement, start my music, and the power goes off! come up for a flashlight, and the power comes back on. Do my TGU (whoo hoo 6!) and set my gymboss for the 3 rounds of 4:00 with the 20kg, I press start, and it makes a weird noise, and starts timing me one round of one minute!! battery is gone/fried!! URG! Go upstairs to get a new one - we have every size battery except the AAA!! - so now I am on my own and have to keep track of time - as I start the Jerks, I notice in the back of the basement there is water all over the floor, and not from the drain where every 2 years we need it snaked, but I don't know where from!! so now I have  to end my workout when Michael is leaving for work, so I can show him this and we could figure out what to do!
** Amazing I had such an awesome workout! Maybe things should go wrong more often!! ;) LOL