Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Timed Sets

Buy in:
  • Russian Pullup Program
  • day 9
  • 4,3,3,2,1


WOD:
  • Clean (16kg)
  • switching every 5 reps
  • 5:00 w/ 1:00 off
  • 4:00 w/ 1:00 off
* didn't count RPM, just worked the time and on my form


  • 1/2 Snatch (14kg)
  • switching every 5 reps
  • 4 rounds
  • 4:00 w/ :30 off
* again didn't count  RPM
* form not so good today on the right side - left side was spot on. weird because I'm right handed! banged my right forearm once or twice, may have a bruise later today.  argh!


  • Bottoms up Clean (12kg)
  • Switching every 5 reps
  • 2 rounds
  • 3:00 w/ :30 off
* this was hard today at the end of the workout. really had to work on TENSION!
* 12 RPM


NOTES:
** just want to note today, how mental this workout is! - last night was back to school night, and I was thinking this morning of what I should have/ could have said!  Also I was thinking about how much of the workout I had left, and that I was running late, since the High School bus came late today. So my head wasn't totally in the game today.... argh again!