Monday, June 21, 2010

RoP - light day

changing things up starting this week
changing the light/moderate/heavy work
mixing in the 16kg for the heavy day see NOTES

buy in:
  • TGU
  • 12kg
  • 3l/3r

WOD:
  • 5X4 c&p with pullups (14kg)
  • 3 minute rest between each ladder

cash out:
  • Snatches (16kg)
  • 7 minutes
  • 4l/4r at the top of the minute

NOTES:
C&P
* 5X4 - nice and easy!! so... this is now my light day
Snatches
* these were tough 
* mentally I was worried about my blister and getting one on my right hand!
* no reason for that really, just me being worried!;)

going forward---
changes in program in pink
till vacation (3 weeks)
monday - light day 5X4 (14kg)
tuesday - variety
wednesday - moderate 5X5 (14kg) 
thursday - variety - VWC
saturday - heavy 3X3 (16kg)
thinking - going forward, I will switch my snatch day to Saturday