Saturday, March 27, 2010

ROP - Heavy Day

week 12 day 6
ROP - Heavy Day

buy in:
  • 3 minutes on the elliptical

WOD:
  • 3X4 c&p with pullups (16kg)
  • 2X5 c&p with pullups (16kg)

cash out:
  • Swings (20 kg)
  • 4 minutes (thank you kb goddess!)
  • as follows:
  • 2 minutes swings- 15 seconds rest
  • 1 minute swings - 15 seconds rest
  • :30 seconds swings to finish out


NOTES:
c&p
** I wasn't sure if I wanted to do 5X5 today or not -
**I didn't want to push it- I want to go slow and steady and not fail, but after the first 3 rounds I realized I could do 5 rungs, so I went for it!
** last rung of the last ladder on the left side was a PP...darn left side! 
** rested 2 minutes between each ladder, except the last...rested 3 minutes.
** Mondays workout will be 5X3 =)
Swings
** after a tough workout I was happy to do only 4 minutes! 
** first full minute was 2 handed, after that I am working on my 1 hand swings, so I mostly did them.
** surprisingly easy! no problem with the 15 seconds rest 


VERY happy with today's workout! =)