Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ROP - medium day

week 13 day 3 
ROP - medium day

buy in:
  • dynamic warm up
  • down dog held for 1:30 minutes

WOD:
  • 5X4 c&p with pullups (16kg)

cash out:
  • Swings (20kg)
  • 9 minutes
  • 1 minute on/ :30 seconds off
  • 6 rounds + 7th round of 15 seconds

NOTES:
c&p
** about half way thru I realized, I've never done 5X4 before - I was scheduled to do it last saturday, but felt so good, I went ahead and added a 5th rung to the last 2 ladders.... this made today's workout tough!
** also, it was a late workout, and for some reason, my head wasn't in the game today.
Swings
** swings saved the workout - they were rockin'!
** had :30 seconds left at the end of the 6th round, so I split it--> :15 seconds rest, :15 seconds swings
** they were actually dare I say it..... FUN! =)!

Since this is the first week of 
5X3
5X4
5X5
I would like to do at least 2 more weeks of it, then take the SSST and try and press the heavier bell.
I am going to try to have my last day be April 16th.