Monday, March 29, 2010

ROP - light day

week 13 day 1
ROP - light day

buy in:
  • dynamic warm up
  • hold down dog for 1:00 minute

WOD:
  • 5X3 c&p with pullups (16kg) 
  • ..."do 1 clean and multiple military presses from the shoulder" - pg. 137 ETK

cash out:
  • Snatches 
  • 11 minutes
  • 6 minutes 5l/5r with one 15 second rest (16kg)
  • 4:30 minutes 10l/10r no rest (12kg)

NOTES:
c&p
** did the c&p as recommended by Pavel in ETK - really worked grip and form! spot on!!=)
**  todays workout went well and smooth, dare I say...it was almost easy!!
** rested 1 minute between ladders.
 Snatches
** got a stitch in my side, not sure from what, so dropped to a lower size kb 
** except for dropping down in size, I was/had a good practice with the snatch.
** my goal at the end of ETK is to do 5 full minutes with the 16kg, so I think I am getting there!