Monday, April 12, 2010

RoP - I hate Burpees

week 15
RoP - variety week

and now for something completely different ---
buy in:
  • 3X5 goblet squat (12kg)
  • 3X5 pullups

WOD:
  • 100 Burpees
  • for time
cash out:
  • 60M X 2 overhead walk with 55# barbell

NOTES:
Burpees: time: 10:46
*broke up the burpees into sets of 10, and marked it off in my notebook when each set was completed.
*at one point I did rest for 15-20 seconds between one of the rounds!!
*I thought my form was really good!
Overhead walk:
****Went outside!!!!!! =)
*walked in my back yard! going up and back one time is 60M
*outside was fun!! =)
*did one round of up and back, dumped the bb, found a song on my ipod I wanted to listen to and started again! =)

did I mention I hate burpees?????? but now they don't seem so scary!!! LOL