Monday, April 19, 2010

RoP - light day

RoP - light day

buy in:
  • dynamic warm up
  • 20 push ups

WOD:
  • 5X3 c&p with pullups (16kg)

cash out:
  • Snatches (12kg)
  • 5 minutes
  • no rests
  • 106 

NOTES:
c&p
** had to PP a few on the left. pretty bummed, since I had stopped push pressing a while ago!!
** once again...right side was fine and no problems.
** took one ladder to find my "groove"
** for the first 3 ladders: 1 clean, then military press as many as called for
** for the last 2 ladders, cleaned the bell each time before the presses.
* I thought I would come back from a week of no weight work and really knock out the ladders, but apparently I may need a week to get back into the swing.
** form was good.
Snatches
**since the c&p went well, but not spectacular ;) I just did a nice easy snatch practice
** used the 12kg, because I didn't want to take any breaks and I wanted to see how many I could do in 5 minutes without pushing too much.