Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RoP - variety day

RoP - variety day :
Gayle's bad a$$ workout

buy in:
  • 2 easy rounds of Cindy:
  • 5 pullups
  • 10 pushups
  • 15 squats

WOD:
  • Swings (20kg)
  • 15 swings
  • 50 jumprope
  • 15 minutes - AMRAP

cash out:
  • 5X5 kte

NOTES:
Swings:
* WOW!! what a great workout!!! a definite do again!! =)
* 11 rounds and 7 swings in 15 minutes (but me being me, I finished up the last round)
* all swings 2 handed (next time do some one arm ones')
* took one 30 second break around the 8th round
* used light weight (not rope) jumprope
KTE's
* great form! 
*knees touched elbows every time - sometimes past elbows!
* was going to do 4X5, but felt I had one more set in me!

great workout today!
was up late playing mahjong, I seem to do better with less sleep!! LOL!