Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RoP - medium day

RoP - Medium day

buy in:
  • 2 rounds
  • 10 pushups
  • 10 squats

WOD:
  • 5X4 c&p with pullups (16kg)

cash out:
  • Swings (20kg)
  • 4 minutes
  • decided to do a tabata: 
  • 20 seconds on/ 10 seconds off 
  • 8 rounds

NOTES:
C&P
** Went REALLY well!!!!! =) Smooth, steady and went up easily. NOT ONE PUSH PRESS!!
** rested 1 minute between rounds
** since this is not a race ;) I will continue to rest no less than 1 minute between rounds..what's the rush??? =)
* I could not believe how well this practice went, since Mondays was not so good! I guess I just needed to get back into the "groove"
** I really felt my form was Spot On perfect for all but a few of the presses! (once or twice on the left I  stuck my hip out a little - )
Swings:
** when I rolled a 4, I was going to see how long I could go with out a break, and then realized.....Hey! I could do a tabata!
** not sure if that counts, but I did it ;)
** kept a steady pace of 13 swings during the 20 seconds of work
**rounds as follows:
  • 4 rounds 2 handed
  • 2 round right hand
  • 2 rounds left hand