Thursday, February 11, 2010

ETK - ROP

week 6 day 4
ROP - moderate day


buy in:
  • light stretching
  • joint mobility exercises

WOD:
  • 3X3 c&p with pullups
  • 16kg

cash out:
  • swings
  • 20kg
  • rolled the dice: 10 minutes!

NOTES:
c&p:
**went MUCH better today. used techniques from yesterday
** did not push press - except final 2 reps on left side =(....I know I wasn't supposed to push press at all, but I was SO close!!!
**struggled with my left side a few times, but never once with the right
** rested a full 2 minutes between ladders
Swings:
** 10 minutes!!! WTH - are the dice loaded!!?? ;)
** lost count of swings in the first round....
** swung for 1.5 minutes 3X, and 1 minute 2X with rests from 30 seconds or more - never more than 1 minute.
**alternated between 2 handed, one handed, DARCY....but always did 2 handed for the first 30 seconds at least.
**since it was a moderate day, I allowed myself the longer rests....plus-> 10 minutes, I wanted to pace myself.

**happy with today's  practice....it went much better than Tuesdays =)