Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ETK - Variety Day

week 5 day 3
Donkey Kong 

buy in:
  • 3 minutes on the elliptical

WOD:
Donkey Kong
  • 21-15-9
  • Burpees
  • Swings (20kg)
  • Box Jumps (20")

cash out:
  • overhead walk 92M (55# barbell)


NOTES:
WOD:
** I HATE BURPEES!!! ;) 
** loved the box jumps....haven't done them in a really long time! =)
** ran up and down the basement and playroom stairs between exercises - total of 15 stairs
** TIME: 10.08
** I feel good with my time, I haven't done this about a year, and I used a heavier kb than Rx'd
** had to stop in the middle - phone was ringing at 830am!!!!! ARGH!! - stopped to take the phone off the hook-- Who calls so early on a snow day!!!!.....apparently my mom! 
Overhead Walk:
**thought 10 laps in the basement was 100M, bummed I didn't go the extra lap....