Saturday, February 27, 2010

ETK - ROP heavy day

week 8 day 6
ROP - heavy day

buy in:
  • dynamic warm up
  • hold down dog 1:00

WOD:
  • 3X4 c&p with pullups (16kg)

cash out:
  • Swings (20kg)
  • 6 minutes
  • 15 seconds rest between rounds

NOTES:
c&p

** again, left side is slowing me down! had to push press the left side twice -  for the 4th rep of the last two ladders.
** for the 3rd ladder, had an issue with my left side: did 1 rep, had to switch to my right side - do all 3 reps and then come back to my left side. when I did that, I was able to knock out the reps fine.....then went on to do 4 c&p, only push pressing the last rep....weird....
** I did not have one issue with my right side. the presses went up, sometimes easier, sometimes with a challenge, but never needed to push press!
** 2 minutes rest after each ladder
** obviously, I will be repeating this week again. I feel I have made progress, but not enough to move on.... a little disappointed, but there's no rush, so.....
Swings
** Ironically, my swings have really improved!
** rolled 6 minutes today. swings went as follows:
  • 2 rounds: 2 minutes
  • 1 round: 1 minute
  • finished out with 10 swings
** only took 15 seconds rest between rounds
** really happy with the swings!