Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ETK - ROP/Variety Day

week  6 day 3
ROP Variety Day
Special Report drills

buy in:
  • dislocates and rotational dislocates
  • 20 pushups
  • 20 squats

WOD:
Special report drill:  
  • loaded clean + get-up (5X5, 5X1; alternate sets of each)
  •  20kg

cash out:
  • goblet squat
  • 16kg
  • 3X5


NOTES:
**some good advise given to me by a wise man ;) - work the drills and your c&p will get better!
....so that's what today is about. 
**I will be doing these drills every Thursday for a month, then switching to the high-tension drills.....
** the cleans with the 20kg were challenging but do-able 
** really concentrated on form, hip snap, taming the arc and tension.
** I wanted to do deadlifts today, but didn't think I had it in me, so I did goblet squats instead.
** I am going to have to figure out when I can deadlift, maybe the first variety day. I don't want to stop practicing them....