Saturday, May 8, 2010

RoP - heavy day

RoP - HEAVY DAY

buy in:
  • dislocates & rotational dislocates
  • dynamic warm up drills

WOD:
  • 5X3,5,7 c&p with pullups (16kg)
  • as recommended by Failzalenu

cash out:
  • Swings (20kg)
  • 6 minutes

NOTES:
C&P

* WOW! Lovin' Failzalenu right now!! GREAT workout this way! and for some reason, it was actually easier!!! I felt like all my presses were spot on!
* I made myself wait a full 3 minutes between ladders.(even though I felt I was ready at the 2 min. mark) I think this made a huge difference.
* Also the fact that it was Sat. morning,the kids were out playing and no one needed me or was waiting for me, made a huge mental difference.
Swings
* started out doing 25 swings/ 10 seconds rest. At some point I lost track of the seconds rest...so I just started swinging 25 swings/ 10 seconds or less rest. 
* Finished up the workout with a full one minute of swings.