Saturday, May 1, 2010

RoP - test day

Test day 

buy in:
  • 2 easy rounds of Cindy
  • 5 pullups
  • 10 pushups
  • 15 squats

TEST:
Clean and Presses:
20kg:
  • 1L/1R clean
  • no military presses
  • 1L/1R push press
24kg:
  • 1L/2R clean


Snatch
  • 12kg
  • 10 minutes
  • 187 snatches


TGU
  • 24kg
  • half get up on the left only


no cash out today


NOTES:
c&p
* knew I could clean the 20kg, so didn't do too many of them
* couldn't military press the 20kg on either side, got half way up on the right.
* the handle is really thick on the 20kg, hard to really squeeze it for me.
* VERY happy with the 1 clean each side with the 24kg!!!!!! =) that was a surprise, just thought I would try it!

Snatch test:
* Very happy I went the full 10 minutes
* had to adjust to the lighter weight! felt funny at first.
* REALLY bummed I missed passing by 13 snatches
* NO blisters!!! Great form today
* stopped once to re-chalk and write down my #'s
* did the drop and catch on the way down - saved my hands

TGU
* tried the 24kg just to see - since I am already doing the 20kg


STILL no idea what I am doing on Monday!! eek!