Monday, August 23, 2010

New Program - Britt Buckinghams Timed Progressions

Buy in:
  • 2 easy rounds of Cindy:
  • 5 pullups - all unassisted
  • 10 pushups
  • 15 squats

WOD:
  • 2 rounds level 4
  • clean and squat (14kg)
  • 5l/5r each round

  • 2 rounds level 4
  • press/push press (12kg)
  • pressed till I couldn't press any more, then continued to finish out the time with push presses
  • 7r/7l each round

  • 4 rounds level 4
  • swings (12kg)
  • 19l/19r average each round

  • 2 rounds level 2
  • press & windmill (14kg first round/ 12kg second round)
  • 1st round: 4l/4r too hard to continue with this weight
  • 2nd round: 5l/5r


cash out:
  • none - I was fried! =)


NOTES:
* great workout.

* really challenging and humbling that I had to drop my weights!
* tried my best to slow it down and work the time.
* All the exercises were really tough when working them under time!!