Friday, August 27, 2010

TSP & variety day

Buy in:
  • 20 swings (8kg)
  • 10 box jumps (16"- since its a warm up)

WOD:
  • 1/2 Snatch
  • 6 rounds (ended up doing 9 rounds*)
  • level 4
  • 1 round: 
  • 14kg 5/5r
  • 4 rounds: 
  • 12kg 6l/6r
  • 4 rounds
  • 12kg 7l/7r

cash out:
  • Deadlifts
  • 3X3 
  • sets across
  • 100#

NOTES:
1/2 Snatch
* I was having so much fun with the snatch, I did 3 more rounds!!! =)
* really tried to slow it down and work the time. I found myself once or twice trying to match my numbers instead of working the time.....working on fixing that.
* started with the 14kg but realized I would never make 15 min. with it, so switched to the 12kg.
Deadlifts:
* haven't done deadlifts since Dec. so backed off on weight A LOT, and just went with 100# to work on form, form, form!
* I missed them, I am going to try to add them in once a week.